- A transparent screen coated with fluorescent material to show images from X-rays.More example sentences
- These electrons are further accelerated to strike a fluorescent screen, where the effects can easily be seen by the eyes.
- Roentgen noticed that a fluorescent screen in his lab started to glow when the electron beam was turned on.
- A long, thin guide wire with a smooth rounded tip is first inserted and then guided, under X-ray control using a fluorescent screen or a TV image intensifier, into the vessel to be examined.
More definitions of fluorescent screenDefinition of fluorescent screen in:
- The British & World English dictionary