nounNorth American • informal
- A pilot, especially one in the air force.More example sentences
- I'll tell ya, nothin more eye opening than a couple of them fly boys droppin’ a few Napes right on your bacon.
- No doubt was in the corpulent man that the fly boys were snoozing away, most likely recovering from intoxication from their little victory celebration earlier today.
- Neither one of them was used to dealing with dead bodies; fly boys dropped bombs, but never saw the bodies, and psychiatrists rarely had to kill their patients.
More definitions of flyboyDefinition of flyboy in:
- The British & World English dictionary