- 1A weight in boxing and other sports intermediate between light flyweight and bantamweight. In boxing it ranges from 108 to 112 pounds (48 to 51 kg).More example sentences
- He has been campaigning in the junior flyweight, flyweight and junior bantamweight divisions, destroying every opponent with frightening aplomb.
- So the Europeans tend to dominate the categories other than flyweight, featherweight and bantamweight.
- Both fighters are in a redemption mission after being dethroned of their SA flyweight and junior flyweight titles respectively.
- 1.1A flyweight boxer or other competitor.More example sentences
- What's different about Brian and the rest of flyweights in the world is that he can punch.
- ‘Too hot for fighting flyweights,’ says Tigre, still breathing from the gym.
- It's a short career, especially with flyweights, and you can't afford to go messing about the town.
More definitions of flyweightDefinition of flyweight in:
- The British & World English dictionary