More definitions of FoEDefinition of FoE in:
- The British & World English dictionary
- An enemy or opponent: join forces against the common foeMore example sentences
- However, as friends and foes alike have pointed out, Charles cannot claim to be an expert in all of his areas of interest.
- The AI levels are high, even on the easier settings, and the enemies make for tenacious foes.
- Friends and foes alike live in awe of his intellect and in fear of his directness.
Old English fāh 'hostile' and gefā 'enemy'; related to feud.