- A bright light on a motor vehicle, used in foggy conditions to improve road visibility or warn other drivers of one’s presence.More example sentences
- Unfortunately, the switch for the rear fog light is not coordinated with the front lights, so it can be left on by mistake.
- I later got threatened with arrest because I didn't repair the fog light that was broken in the collision.
- You can restyle your older BMW cars with Auto Parts Inner's BMW headlights, BMW fog lights or BMW altezza tail lights.
More definitions of fog lampDefinition of fog lamp in:
- The British & World English dictionary