Definition of fondle in English:
Stroke or caress lovingly or erotically: the dog came over to have his ears fondled charges that he fondled a patient during an examination
More example sentences
- He chuckled and fondled his sword handle lovingly.
- He looked at them and fondled their strings lovingly.
- She fondled his hair lovingly and made her way to Jessica's room.
nounBack to top
An act of fondling.
- A penniless Essex University student is auctioning a fondle of her breasts on E-bay to get her through the year.
- One person's affectionate pat is another's lascivious fondle.
- Chocolate responds to the warmth of your mouth and each fondle of your tongue, softly, slinkily and slowly it melts.
- Example sentences
- We've become the therapeutic nation of huggers and fondlers.
- My death-ray stare was useless because the theater was dark and I couldn't pinpoint the exact source of the candy fondler.
- Most of the contributors are already well known modern digital tone fondlers and most of them turn in above-average performances.
Pronunciation: /ˈfändlər, ˈfändl-ər/noun
Words that rhyme with fondlerondel
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan