- A protruding stomach caused by eating a large quantity of food and supposedly resembling that of a woman in the early stages of pregnancy: a very small bump was visible in the tight frock, although it could easily have been mistaken for a food babyMore example sentences
- I never had trouble getting a seat on the train or bus, even in the early days when my belly could have been just a food baby.
- The salty caramel milkshake was absolutely delish and left me with a food baby through lunch the next day.
- The size 20 jeans I've just bought are the only ones that fit around the food baby and don't look like clown pants around my hips and thighs!
More definitions of food babyDefinition of food baby in:
- The British & World English dictionary