- A system of measurement having the foot, pound, and second as basic units.More example sentences
- The absolute foot-pound-second system of units retains the second as the unit of time.
- I have memories of changing from the foot-pound-second system to the centimetre-gram-second system back in the sixties, with interesting detours into the area of poundel and slugs.
- What's the unit of mass in the foot-pound-second system?
More definitions of foot-pound-second systemDefinition of foot-pound-second system in:
- The British & World English dictionary