- 1The manner in which one moves one’s feet in various activities such as sports and dancing: he speaks with other boxers, stopping to comment on punching angles and footworkMore example sentences
- The defensive player must use good footwork and keep moving to avoid being pinned for a layup.
- Each couple emphasized footwork as they moved together and with the group.
- This teaches them footwork, spin moves and getting used to using their bodies.
More definitions of footworkDefinition of footwork in:
- The British & World English dictionary