- A pump used to move water or other liquid under pressure.More example sentences
- He also ground lenses and invented a force pump for a fountain, as well as a clockwork device that could allegedly keep going for one hundred years.
- When a reliable force pump was invented in 1788, those who ventured underwater could for the first time get sufficient compressed air, with the result that entirely new medical and physiological problems emerged.
- Common methods are a piston force pump driven by the engine, a hand piston force pump, and an injector.
More definitions of force pumpDefinition of force pump in:
- The British & World English dictionary