- (In many countries) a government minister in charge of relations with other countries: the Tunisian foreign minister will visit WashingtonMore example sentences
- There have been many mutual visits, by presidents, prime ministers and foreign ministers.
- The Shura Council session included a number of former prime ministers, parliamentary speakers and foreign ministers.
- By custom and practice national delegations in the room are restricted to the president or prime minister and the foreign ministers.
More definitions of foreign ministerDefinition of foreign minister in:
- The British & World English dictionary