- A person who is not a naturalized citizen of the country in which they are living: most of the students affected were said to be foreign nationalsMore example sentences
- The award is rarely received by foreign nationals and the pair are the first Belgians to be honoured in this way.
- The 8.2% who remained untraced included a high proportion of foreign nationals and temporary residents.
- "We had an evacuee handling centre where the Australian nationals and approved foreign nationals were processed," he said.
More definitions of foreign nationalDefinition of foreign national in:
- The British & World English dictionary