- Awareness of something before it happens or exists.More example sentences
- For all things that were created appeared in their Creator's reason because they existed in his foreknowledge.
- It simply means that our free will, within time, exists alongside God's foreknowledge, outside of time.
- The media may not be clairvoyant, but their foreknowledge of all things electoral seems to be an entirely natural, irremovable part of the electoral exercise.
More definitions of foreknowledgeDefinition of foreknowledge in:
- The British & World English dictionary