- (Of clothing) fitting the body snugly, so that its shape is clearly visible: said of clothing: she wore a formfitting dressMore example sentences
- And the formfitting dress she wore only served to emphasize it even more.
- After the interval the soloist had changed from her strapless, formfitting glittering blue to a classical, double-tiered dress in subdued pastels.
- Dressed stylishly in a tight beige turtleneck and a long formfitting black skirt, she looked casual yet elegant.
More definitions of formfittingDefinition of formfitting in:
- The British & World English dictionary