- An economic system in which private business operates in competition and largely free of state control.More example sentences
- Some form of free enterprise capitalist economy and some form of pluralist democracy were clearly called for.
- Did they want socialism and nationalisation or did they prefer capitalism and free enterprise?
- It is crucial to understand that the corruption of our banking system has nothing to do with capitalism or free enterprise at all.
More definitions of free enterpriseDefinition of free enterprise in:
- The British & World English dictionary