- The right to follow one’s own beliefs in matters of religion and morality.More example sentences
- This refusal, this magazine's editors appropriately charged, is a ‘blatant assault on religious liberty and freedom of conscience.’
- Our foremost concern should be religious freedom and freedom of conscience.
- The enemy is anybody or anything that takes away the freedoms that my father fought for in the Second World War-freedom of speech, freedom of expression, freedom of religion and freedom of conscience.
More definitions of freedom of conscienceDefinition of freedom of conscience in:
- The British & World English dictionary