- 1A refrigerated compartment, cabinet, or room for preserving food at very low temperatures.More example sentences
- He was eating a frozen pizza that was still preserved by the freezer's cold temperatures.
- Fridges, freezers, cookers, washing machines and tumble dryers are all badly needed by Sligo County Council.
- The generator is needed to keep the store's freezers, chiller cabinets and tills going in the event of a grid failure.
- 1.1A device for making frozen desserts such as ice cream or sherbet.More example sentences
- Other equipment essential for authenticating plant trials such as ice cream freezers and margarine Votators are also available.
- Pressed to pick the plant's most significant improvement, Diggory names the ice cream freezers and the cottage cheese operation.
- Mix is then pumped into the computerized ice cream freezers, where it is whipped, injected with air, scraped with dashers and frozen.
More definitions of freezerDefinition of freezer in:
- The British & World English dictionary