- 1The carrying of goods in bulk.More example sentences
- Port Augusta is handicapped by rail distance out of the Barrier trade - at least so it seems, though the superiority of its harbour and shipping facilities might well counterbalance the few miles of extra railway freightage.
- Regarding international transport, the amount of cargo freightage by motor vehicles grew 13.7% over 2004.
- This comparison is of the freightage from London to an American port, versus freightage from Cádiz.
More definitions of freightageDefinition of freightage in:
- The British & World English dictionary