- another term for frenulum.More example sentences
- The abnormal fraenum is attached so low on the gum-line that it props apart the two front teeth.
- To avoid cutting through the fraenum, it is positioned slightly to one side underneath the tongue.
- When any of these frenums are much shorter than normal, they can limit the movement of the tissues they attach to.
mid 18th century: from Latin, literally 'bridle'.
More definitions of frenumDefinition of frenum in:
- The British & World English dictionary