adjective (frizzier, frizziest)
Formed of a mass of small, tight curls or tufts: frizzy red hair
More example sentences
- Ava strode through the halls with her face in a book, her hair in a messy ponytail with frizzy red hairs everywhere.
- Her hair was a frizzy mess of curls piled atop her head and her eyes could barely open because she was so tired.
- She was pretty, with curly, frizzy hair usually pulled back in a ponytail.
- Example sentences
- This will add to the sleekness of the style and control frizziness as well.
- I put beeswax in it when I travel to keep the frizziness down.
- If your hair is prone to frizziness, sweat is your worst enemy.
Words that rhyme with frizzybusy, dizzy, fizzy, Izzy, Lizzie, tizzy
For editors and proofreaders
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.