Definition of frizzy in English:
adjective (frizzier, frizziest)
Formed of a mass of small, tight curls or tufts: frizzy red hair
More example sentences
- Ava strode through the halls with her face in a book, her hair in a messy ponytail with frizzy red hairs everywhere.
- Her hair was a frizzy mess of curls piled atop her head and her eyes could barely open because she was so tired.
- She was pretty, with curly, frizzy hair usually pulled back in a ponytail.
- Example sentences
- This will add to the sleekness of the style and control frizziness as well.
- I put beeswax in it when I travel to keep the frizziness down.
- If your hair is prone to frizziness, sweat is your worst enemy.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan