- A movement used in swimming, especially in the breast stroke, in which the legs are brought toward the body with the knees bent and the feet together and then kicked outward before being brought together again, all in one continuous movement.More example sentences
- Crawl wasn't even heard of, and people did backstroke with both arms at the same time with a frog kick.
- Comprised of a long, sinewy pull followed by a spry frog kick, the pull-down is a holy moment of shrouded watery silence.
- Others may prove better when used with a frog kick or in sculling.
More definitions of frog kickDefinition of frog kick in:
- The British & World English dictionary