- Ornamental braid or coat fastenings consisting of spindle-shaped buttons and loops.More example sentences
- I turned round and there was a doorman, dressed in a green 18th-century coachman's coat with extra frogging.
- He was facing her, no longer clad in the deep jacket with silver frogging, but now swathed in his trademark black cloak.
- Saliva splattered onto his jacket and dripped down the lace and frogging.
More definitions of froggingDefinition of frogging in:
- The British & World English dictionary