- The main desk at a hotel or motel, for checking in or out and handling requests from guests.More example sentences
- The only people that should be behind the front desk should be the front desk employees.
- Unlike staying in commercial hotels, whose front desks understand English and can help you arrange transportation, you're on your own while staying in vacation rental properties.
- He has a night job at the front desk of the Baltic Hotel under an equally thuggish boss.
More definitions of front deskDefinition of front desk in:
- The British & World English dictionary