Definition of front-end loader in English:
1A machine with a scoop or bucket on an articulated arm at the front for digging and loading earth.
- The father in this case was driving a tractor on the highway, with his 3-year-old in a bucket of the front-end loader.
- I started with an old bucket from a front-end loader and removed the teeth and the grapple fork.
- CCC's number-one maintenance problem is wear on the buckets of its front-end loaders - especially on the leading edge of the bucket just beyond where the blade is bolted to the bucket.
1.1A hydraulic bucket or scoop that fits onto the front of a tractor.
- Transfer manure and load the storage with a tractor-mounted front-end loader, elevator stacker, and solid piston pump.
- We mounted an extra L-shape bar to the arm of our front-end loader on our tractor.
- Large-jawed and rich, they grew up with silver spoons in their mouths the size of front-end loaders.
Definition of front-end loader in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia