- 2 • dated A decorative band or ornament worn on the forehead.More example sentences
- Let us use my silly hyperbole as frontlets between our eyes.
- His eagle frontlet is the first aspect of Native culture to greet airline passengers deplaning in Ketchikan.
- Two of its pointy lobes must have rested on the High Priest's forehead, with the frontlet tied between them.
- 2.1 another term for phylactery.
More definitions of frontletDefinition of frontlet in:
- The British & World English dictionary