- British term for slot machine.More example sentences
- On the way out it was time for traditional throwing money into the fruit machine and Debbie managed to win a couple of pounds!
- An ordinary gambling machine, otherwise known as a fruit machine or one-armed bandit, is designed in such a way that when you put in a coin, a causal mechanism operates, and you do or do not get coins out, a pay-out.
- Last week, our lunchtime feast included a selling handicap at Catterick and some of the other races have been equally as poor, many so bad they would barely make a betting shop punter look up from the fruit machine.
More definitions of fruit machineDefinition of fruit machine in:
- The British & World English dictionary