- A military uniform worn on ceremonial occasions.More example sentences
- Cloaked in Braemar purple felt, surrounded by five large candles and guarded at each corner by an officer of the Household Cavalry in full dress uniform, the catafalque was yesterday afternoon an arresting sight.
- He was a soldier in full dress uniform with his hat tucked under his arm.
- The military top brass were in full dress uniform, complete with sashes and gold brocade.
More definitions of full dress uniformDefinition of full dress uniform in:
- The British & World English dictionary