- The greatest size that a plant or animal naturally attains; maturity.More example sentences
- This brings the subject of plant staking to mind as things come into full growth, are planted out or are being sown in the vegetable garden.
- It is a liquid and produces the best results when applied after emergent plants have reached full growth.
- It seems that women, who bear children, attain full growth and potential after one or two pregnancies, while non-child-bearing women are not as fully balanced and become more nervous.
More definitions of full growthDefinition of full growth in:
- The British & World English dictionary