- A type of clay used in fulling cloth and as an adsorbent.More example sentences
- Best for oily skin types (Clay or fuller's earth mud is available in powder form at any health food store.)
- If oil or grease is spilled on porch or patio cement, apply an absorbent powder such as fuller's earth, cornmeal, or sawdust to absorb as much oil as possible immediately.
- The inert material can be talc, whiting or fuller's earth available from your local hardware store while the solvent will vary based on the type of stain.
More definitions of fuller's earthDefinition of fuller's earth in:
- The British & World English dictionary