- An employee or department of a large institution (such as a bank, pension fund, or insurance company) that manages the investment of money on its own behalf or on that of an outside client.More example sentences
- But try telling that to a venture capitalist or a pension fund manager today.
- You invest your money, which the fund manager uses to buy and sell the investments of his or her choice.
- These are similar to unit trusts, except that the fund manager invests in various short-term deposits rather than shares.
More definitions of fund managerDefinition of fund manager in:
- The British & World English dictionary