- A fair consisting of rides, sideshows, and other amusements.More example sentences
- At present, the sands with their donkey rides, funfairs, bouncy castles and little shops selling souvenirs, postcards, buckets and spades and refreshments are dearly loved by older holiday makers and many family visitors.
- More than 20 charities had planned to set up stalls along the road and had organised sponsored walks, a fun run, balloon rides, a funfair and a vintage car rally.
- They received prizes of either free rides on a funfair, donated by Stanley John Cubbins, or goodie bags donated by businesses in Farnworth.
More definitions of funfairDefinition of funfair in:
- The British & World English dictionary