- Of or caused by a fungus or fungi: fungal diseases such as mildewMore example sentences
- One to two days after fungal mycelia reached the plant stem, all leaves were collected for RNA extractions.
- This reduction in total germination percentage was accompanied by a higher rate of fungal growth in primed seeds.
- Also, lime addition, by increasing pH, has been shown to stimulate mycorrhizal fungal abundance.
More definitions of fungalDefinition of fungal in:
- The British & World English dictionary