Denoting a type of dance music that combines funk with elements (such as the use of highly amplified guitars and a heavy drumbeat) derived from rock.
More example sentences
- The irony here of course is that the funkadelic Cali-flava'd beats aren't that hardcore.
- With his funkadelic style and phat, chopped-up beats, it's easy to see why Krafty was voted Best International Artist (over Sasha and Digweed) in the 2002 round of the Australian Dance Music Awards.
- The festival itself was perfectly pleasant: an earnest singer-songwriter and tightly harmonious acoustic guitar group preceding Saxman's funkadelic band.
- More example sentences
- The beat-pounding bass vibes crackle with a grimy, menacing old school trounce, before morphing into a intoxicating merry-go-round of dope-smoking funkadelia and quirky turntabling twists.
- This theme and its funkadelia variations continues for a minute or so and then gradually begins to disintegrate.
- It has spasmodic, willfully weird out-rock driven by Anderson's gutteral scrapes, gutbucket funkadelia and giant insect lead attack.