- A performer or fan of funky music.More example sentences
- Bands on the main stage included retro funksters FuzzFace, homegrown indie boys Hyde and headliners Nu Blues.
- Oh, we do buy some records - you may have heard that we love the Beatles, Rod Stewart, and those funksters the Rolling Stones.
- Unfortunately, it may be that the Streetwise isn't funky enough even for the shyer funksters among us.
More definitions of funksterDefinition of funkster in:
- The British & World English dictionary