Definition of fusible in English:
Able to be fused or melted easily.
- In situations where temperature could pose a threat, fusible plugs are designed to melt and release the gas long before critical pressure levels are reached.
- Stabilize the centerfront edges with fusible stay tape on the fabric wrong side. Also fuse the tape over the shoulder and armhole seamlines.
- If necessary, fuse interfacing to the slipcover fabric wrong side, or fuse two fabric layers together with fusible web.
- Example sentences
- Colonies grow into contact to one another within 3-6 days and are periodically evaluated for fusibility.
- Fluxes are used in the production of glass to increase the fusibility of the glass as well as to increase the workable temperature range of the glass.
- The offspring of these three populations were tested for fusibility against both inbred lines by colony assays.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan