- Pasta pieces in the form of short spirals.More example sentences
- I made this particular pasta salad with multicolored quinoa fusilli from the organic store, and combined them with my homemade tomates confites and the rest of the chorizo we had bought in Madrid.
- If you don't have any corkscrew-shaped fusilli, then quill-like penne or almost any tubular pasta is just as good.
- I've tried spaghetti, fusilli, penne, tagliatelle, linguini and those funny shell-shaped ones.
Italian, literally 'little spindles', diminutive of fuso.
More definitions of fusilliDefinition of fusilli in:
- The British & World English dictionary