- Relating to or denoting the motor neurons with slender fibers that innervate muscle spindles.More example sentences
- Muscle spindle endings respond to very small changes in muscle length, and the gain of their input can be affected by the specialized motor output from the spinal cord to the spindles, termed the fusimotor system.
- Gamma motoneurons that innervate the muscle spindles and affect the spindle outflow are often referred to as the fusimotor system.
- With fusimotor activity a new relationship is generated parallel to, but slightly above the lower line.
More definitions of fusimotorDefinition of fusimotor in:
- The British & World English dictionary