- A tense of verbs expressing expected completion in the future, in English exemplified by will have done.More example sentences
- Translate future perfects with ‘will have’ or as simple future tense in English.
- As with the other perfect tenses, the future perfect is formed by combining the auxiliary verb ‘haber’ with the past participle.
- The perfect verbal forms function here as future perfects, indicating future actions which will precede chronologically the action expressed by the main verb in the preceding line.
More definitions of future perfectDefinition of future perfect in:
- The British & World English dictionary