- A swastika.More example sentences
- The gardens' Millennium maze, which is constructed from stones arranged in the shape of the ancient fylfot symbol carved in a rock on Ilkley Moor, recently had its thousandth and final stone laid.
- To return to the fylfot, various interpretations of its symbolic use amongst our ancestors have been put forward.
- Here each piece [of the quartering] takes the form of the mystic fylfot, or gammadion.
late 15th century: perhaps from fill-foot 'pattern filling the foot of a painted window'.
More definitions of fylfotDefinition of fylfot in:
- The British & World English dictionary