- Used to express exasperation or dismay: had to go the dentist this morning (arrived late—gah!)More example sentences
- Had to go to the Had to go to the dentist this morning (arrived late - gah).
- I know online is supposed to be the last bastion of the free world, borderless anarchy blah blah gah.
- You never think about things like that otherwise… gah… I'm not making any sense.
natural exclamation: first recorded in English in the early 20th century.
More definitions of gahDefinition of gah in:
- The British & World English dictionary