- A small rounded melon of a variety with rough skin and fragrant orange flesh.More example sentences
- Half a galia melon is one point and a portion of strawberries is 0.5.
- The three-course set menu sounds too good to be true at €15.90, and starters included seafood chowder, eggs harlequin, pate maison, prawn cocktail and chilled galia melon.
- There is a 7-foot wide row of cantaloupes, galia melons, and watermelons, about 40 feet long.
More definitions of galia melonDefinition of galia melon in:
- The British & World English dictionary