- A covered or enclosed area, especially one with commercial establishments for shopping, dining, etc..More example sentences
- A glass roof links the hitherto separate building with the main volumes to form a luminous entrance galleria.
- The university takes up three floors, connecting tower, podium and galleria.
- I made a little sketch of the sign at the Java City galleria, came home, and started to work.
Italian (see gallery).
More definitions of galleriaDefinition of galleria in:
- The British & World English dictionary