- An event, idea, or procedure that effects a significant shift in the current manner of doing or thinking about something: a potential game changer that could revitalize the entire US aerospace industryMore example sentences
- Both are now shepherding clean-tech start-ups that have the potential to be disruptive game changers.
- Debates are not game changers unless one guy makes a huge mistake and neither of them did.
- During his appearance on "The View" earlier today, he said the upcoming presidential debates could be a game-changer.
More definitions of game changerDefinition of game changer in:
- The British & World English dictionary