- another term for lindane.More example sentences
- In contrast, alpha- and gamma-HCH are the most prevalent isomers in soil, water, and air samples.
- People are exposed to gamma-HCH when it was applied to the skin as a lotion or shampoo to control lice and scabies.
- The absorption of high doses of gamma-HCH is particularly toxic for the central nervous system and for the female and male reproduction apparatus in mammals where lindane is considered as an endocrine disruptor.
HCH from hexachlorocyclohexane.
More definitions of gamma-HCHDefinition of gamma-HCH in:
- The British & World English dictionary