- 1A low-rise apartment complex with landscaped gardens or lawns.More example sentences
- Built in 1911 as a European-style garden apartment complex, the Bain (once the Riverdale Courts apartments) became one of Ontario's first co-ops in 1977.
- He and his family all lived in the garden apartment, and his mother lived nearby.
- His apartment opened unto a courtyard, shared by his garden apartment neighbors.
- 2A ground-floor unit of an apartment building, with access to a garden or lawn.More example sentences
- The Company has executed a non-contingent contract to purchase 600 garden apartment units in the Harrisburg, PA. market.
- Ground floor or garden apartments have French windows leading out to their own patio areas.
- Names are also being taken for the three-bed duplex units and the two-bed garden apartments, which are due to be launched soon.