1A variety of wine grape grown in Spain.
- Rioja, like neighbouring Navarre, produces rosé entirely from Garnacha grapes.
- Red wines, made predominantly from the Garnacha grape, were mostly sold in bulk for blending.
- On its own Garnacha produces hefty, alcoholic red wines.
1.1A red or rosé wine made from Garnacha grapes.
- Spanish Garnacha can be one of the wine world's incomparable bargains.
- This wine is equally explicit: an exuberant Garnacha in the rich and lusty style seen in Sardinia.
- I had hoped that the Garnacha from Spain would make an interesting change from my staple Aussie and Chilean reds.
Definition of Garnacha in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.