- Chromatography employing a gas as the moving carrier medium. Compare with gas–liquid chromatography.More example sentences
- In that study, AQ composition was confirmed by infrared spectroscopy, gas chromatography and thin-layer chromatography.
- Routine testing is done by employing gas chromatography coupled to high-resolution mass spectrometry, high-resolution mass spectrometry, and high-performance liquid chromatography.
- The essential oil secreted by the hairs was analysed by chromatographic methods including gas chromatography / mass spectrometry and with a laser microprobe mass analyser.
More definitions of gas chromatographyDefinition of gas chromatography in:
- The British & World English dictionary