- A protective mask used to cover a person’s face as a defense against poisonous gas.More example sentences
- Take care of your gas mask and your gas mask will take care of you.
- The main defence against them is protective clothing - gas masks and special suits made of rubber or treated synthetic cloth.
- ‘I think it was to test the sort of rubber they used for protective clothing and gas masks,’ he said.
More definitions of gas maskDefinition of gas mask in:
- The British & World English dictionary