- (Of a contact lens) allowing the diffusion of gases into and out of the cornea.More example sentences
- Rigid or gas-permeable contact lenses appear to slow the development of axial myopia to a greater extent than bifocals, but the reason is unknown.
- All soft lenses are gas-permeable to a certain degree, and can be categorized further by the amount of water in the material.
- Daily-wear soft lenses aren't as durable as gas-permeable lenses, but are more durable than disposable soft lenses.
More definitions of gas-permeableDefinition of gas-permeable in:
- The British & World English dictionary