numberNorth American informal
A very large number or quantity (used jocularly or for emphasis): I’d like to sell gazillions of books
More example sentences
- Do we become more tired, more staid, as we get older because our energy is scattered over a gazillion different presents in a gazillion different realities?
- It's a book that gave me nightmares as a kid, and fired the imaginations of thousands, if not gazillions of children and adults alike.
- There must be a bazillion gazillion of the things.
late 20th century: fanciful formation on the pattern of billion and million.
- More example sentences
- After my gazillionth round of Pac-Man, I realize I'm slightly hungry.
- This is the gazillionth remake of the cinema perennial.
- I was readying the noon meal and had been summoned to her room for what seemed the gazillionth time, when I just lost it.
Definition of gazillion in:
- The British & World English dictionary